My Voting Guide for May 2016 - "Cheat sheet" version

Now that I've been through my research, here's the "bottom line" on where I'm voting for each race:

Part 1:

  • US Senate: 
    • Mary Kay Bacallo
  • US Representative: 
    • Mike Crane
  • Public Service Commissioner: 
    • Kellie Pollard Austin
  • District Attorney: 
    • Rudjard Hayes
  • Sheriff:
    • Barry Babb
  • Coroner:
    • W. Bee Huddleston
  • County Commissioner:
    • Eric Maxwell for District 1
    • Allen McCarty for District 5
  • Board of Education
    • Brian Anderson
  • Republican Party Question
    • "Yes" for empowering parents
  • Judge, for Superior Court
    • Mack Crawford (Was leaning Sanderson, but getting more information that is swinging my vote) 
    • Scott Ballard
  • Judge, for Magistrate Court
    • Christy A. Dunkelberger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Personal Voting Guide for Fall 2018

Red Flags and Precrime