Daniel Dreams of Lions

I had a dream last night. It was at my church, during the worship service. (Anglican, BCP 1928, if that helps set the scene.) We were all singing praise music, as joyfully as you can imagine. And we were dancing with lions. Fully-grown lions, in the church, playfully dancing.

And no, I hadn't been reading or watching any Narnia lately.

It's been a while since I journaled or blogged or anything. It's been a long time since I've really followed either Slashdot or LiveJournal. But I've had some thoughts lately that I'd like to shape by putting them into words.

So, as I start out this new writing, let me say:
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer. (Psalm 19:14)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Personal Voting Guide for Fall 2018

Red Flags and Precrime